OSS World Wide Movers recognise the necessity for an environmental policy and that we are in a unique position in assisting in the recycling of waste paper and packaging materials.
All OSS staff are made fully aware of our policy in doing this and therefore promote and assist in its implementation.
OSS World Wide Movers have therefore established principles, which are as follows:
- Reduce wherever practicable the consumption of natural resources.
- Reduce, re-use and recycle wherever possible.
- Packing materials from inbound shipments are placed in the two recycling containers.
- These containers are taken every week to Waste Management situated less than 10km from OSS Depots.
- When ordering stationery materials, checks are made to ensure the items can be recycled and re-used.
- Signs are also posted throughout OSS premises emphasising the importance of recycling.
- Minimum of 85% of our packaging originates from recycled resources.
- The bubble wrap used is all LDPE 4, or 100% recyclable product.
- Timber products used are sourced from sustainable sources.
- All vehicles are equipped with Euro 4 emission standards
- Aim to prevent all forms of pollution.